APHS June 1 Regents Information
On Wednesday, June 1 APHS will be administering the US History and Government Frameworks Regents Exam to all students enrolled in the Regents and AP US History and Government courses.
As a result of this exam, there will be NO INSTRUCTION on June 1 for students not taking this exam. Only those students taking this exam should report to school.
For students who are taking this exam, please note that on June 1:
- The exam will begin promptly at 8 am. Students should plan to arrive at the HS Cafeteria by 7:30 am, and wait to be called to their exam location.
- The District will provide regular AM transportation.
- There will be a 10:45 am round of buses departing the HS for students who finish this exam at this time.
- Regular 2:15 pm buses will also be available to students
- Breakfast will be served from 7:30 am until 8:00 am .
- Lunch will be served from 10:00 am until 10:45 am.
If you have any questions, please be sure to connect with your teacher or guidance counselor.